It’s very easy to loose ourselves in the journey of motherhood. We put our baby first, their needs first and everything else first an us last. And we need to stop that cycle. We have to take care of ourselves first that way we can take care of others.
Again last week’s is a little similar to this week Motivational Quote. So again bring out your true self if you don’t know how then do some digging until you find it.
You can start by answering the following questions:
1. What do you like doing for fun for yourself? Not for your kids and not for your husband.
2. If you won the lottery what would you do for work? Right now we work because we have to but just imagine if you didn’t have to work for money what would you do.
3. Who do you look up to and why?
4. What excites you the most? Now think about this one and pay attention to your feelings. What ever comes up to your head and immediately excites that makes you want to get up and do it right now. That is the thought you are looking for.
5. And last but definitely not least-What action step can you take today to get you one step closer to that joy?
Remember this is something for you and do not feel guilty to do this for yourself. We need you to be okay that way you can take care of others.
This mother to another mother
THE MOM DARE!