Ever felt a little weird? Ever felt like people will think you are weird if they knew certain things about you? I have felt this way before and now I am exposing my weird fears. I really try my hardest to not be afraid because fear can hold me down. It also keeps me from going forward.
Here are the 5 things I’m afraid to tell people because they might think I’m weird:
- I have a little Trypophobia. It is a fear of clustered holes. I first noticed my fear of clustered holes when I saw a honeycomb as a child.
- I don’t like the Texas State Fair. The rides and most of the food makes me sick and nauseous. If you do see me there is because my husband made me and to support the kiddos.
- I can’t walk bare footed inside a lake and an ocean. I just feel weird and very uncomfortable for my feet to touch the soft lake and ocean floor. It creeps me out. Also I can’t touch seaweed. It’s like when girls scream if a spider or insect is on them. That’s how I am towards seaweed.
- I love it when it rains in the morning especially if the rain drops are hitting my window. I get thrilled and pumped. I am overflowing with joy when I wake up to rain. It puts me in such a good mood. I take the day much slower to savor every moment.
- I hoard paper, spiral note-books, books, and magazines. In my car, purse, and obviously my house is hoarded with books or spiral notebooks. Everywhere I go I have these items. I feel it’s a part of my identity for some girls they can’t leave the house without earrings or sunglasses, for me it’s books or a spiral notebook.
So what do you think? Weird, huh? Well, that’s me. I have to put it out there to get it out of me to no longer let these weird things control me. Let me know in the comments below if you ever felt like you could not tell anyone what your phobias are because you are sure they will be weirded out. And if you dare, comment below your weirdest phobia. I dare you.